This course can be conducted at your premises or at our training centre and is designed to give delegates a basic awareness of fire safety. The course will cover the following:
- The fire triangle.
- Sources of ignition.
- Sources of fuel.
- Fire risks in your workplace.
- Simple fire prevention.
- Finding a fire and raising the fire alarm.
- Actions on hearing a fire alarm.
- Escape & evacuation plans.
- Classes of fire.
- Methods of restricting & extinguishing fires.
- Understanding the effectiveness & limitations of fire extinguishers.
- Practical use of fire extinguishers & fire blankets on a variety of real fires.
Please Note: Delegate numbers are to be agreed prior to the course date.